Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Desert Bound

I am heading back to the desert on the 28th of this month to get back to practice, etc. The jackets will be going on a long road trip starting then so I might as well head back and make sure the place is still standing and get some sun on my skin.

I will be sad to leave Hitch to an empty house, but I just have to get doing something for myself. Sitting around waiting for games to come on was fun for awhile (and still kind of is) but I am starting to feel like a big slug. I need to get going and do something. Perhaps then I will have more to talk about in my blogging!

The weather has turned quite cold here yet there is still no snow. It is quite amazing considering it seems like everywhere around us there has been dumps of snow.

I am pretty much finished my Christmas shopping, but not quite. I have one more gift to get for the big guy and will get that later today. I don't feel like I did the best/most creative gift buying, but I hope most people will enjoy what they get.

Other than that, nothing much new...oh yeah...Derrik Brassard, the jackets 2nd
leading scorer and most skilled center went down with a shoulder injury. He is out for the rest of the season. This is a HUGE hit to the jackets as they are already super thin at the center position. Let's see what Scott can come up with to help the team!

No comments: