Friday, September 12, 2008

Out of nowhere.


Last night at about 2 a.m. I woke up feeling a bit queezy.

I managed to fall back to sleep and woke up at around 7 a.m. feeling a little tired and weakened, but nothing serious. As the time neared 9:30 (my 5th chiropractor appointment) I started to feel worse and worse. I canceled the appointment (I am now convinced that that practice is a racket--but that is a story for another day) and decided to take the morning off.

Well, the morning off turned into early afternoon, then into late afternoon and basically the whole day. I couldn't do much more than veg on the couch and watch tv. Yes, I couldn't even muster the energy to play my new NHL 09 on xbox. THAT is when you know I am under the weather for sure.

Finally at about 5 pm I mustered the energy to have a shower and I felt a bit more energized...for about a half an hour.

Two days ago I felt the makings of a cold sore (something that I get about once every three years) which is a sure sign that my immune system is a little weakened.

What's next? Shingles?

Don't laugh. I used to think they were something that only old men get...until I broke out with a case of them :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww poor sis, I thought I hadn't heard from you cuz you were wrapped up in your new game. I hope you feel better soon.

zorba said...

Thanks sisterelli...try as I might, I didn't even have the energy to play my new game...:(