Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It started: UPDATE!! After day 3

Q-school. First round today finishes up friday. More to come later...gotta focus!

After Round 2: Still Alive--Made the cut on the number...I have my work cut out for me, but am feeling sharper and will be 'cleaner' tomorrow.

--------
Day 3: I was just average on a day where ABOVE average would have come in very handy. If I can muster a really good one tomorrow hopefully I can make a big move.

A shoutout to all my peeps who keep checking in on me :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Sisty Go!!! You rock!!

Anonymous said...

ggod luck my friend, knock em dead!

Anonymous said...

Maybe i should use the preview? Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Creeny! So great to chat tonight, getting all nostalgic up here in igloo land...

Anonymous said...

Cool, and good luck.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you sis, sending you positive thoughts and energy!! Kick ass!