Friday, November 21, 2008

The 'Heeb's'

Now that my Christmas tree project is finished, I have settled into doing very little all over again. I started working out again and it feels good (?). I have been sore every day this week so that is good I guess???

My ball hockey team won it's first 'one and done' playoff game last week (I scored a goal, short-handed no less :)) and we have the semi-final game this sunday vs. a team that beat us pretty handily two weeks ago. We'll see how that goes.

The other day, I was driving home and noticed birds. Not one, not two, not three, but maybe three hundred thousand! Seriously, it was incredible and I don't recall seeing anything like it. Luckily I had my camera with me and snapped a few photos while I was at the stop light. Look for yourself and tell me that it doesn't give you the creeps:


























Tell me this doesn't give you the creeps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is freaky sis, it's just like that Stephen King book called "The Dark Half". Maybe since you started writing this blog you have opened up some dark side of yourself that the birds are coming to take away.....ok, I just gave myself the creeps.

Anonymous said...

Sis, you haven't blogged in days. That makes it difficult for those of us who are trying to live vicariously through you..... ;)